Ohio Ethics Law E-Courses
The Ohio Ethics Commission has created several e-courses to assist you in understanding the Ethics Law in a convenient and efficient manner.
- This course is one hour in length and provides an overview of the Ohio Ethics Law
- It is applicable and appropriate for state and local governments (and fulfills the training requirement for state officials and employees, including financial disclosure filers)
- CLE approved! (1.0 general hour of CLE – once per calendar year)
- Each course approximately 15 minutes in length
- Enhances understanding of specific provisions of Ethics Law
- Appropriate and helpful at staff meetings!
- Do not fulfill training requirements for state officials and employees
- This “phased” Ethics Law Training is a new concept that consists of a six-part e-course series
- Each course approximately 15 – 20 minutes long
- This course was designed specifically for the private sector to understand the Ethics Law.